Need info about Hangzhou
I will be moving to hangzhou in 1 or 2 months from now. I have few questions regarding life in hangzhou. Sorry for asking dumb questions. But, I think if someone can take the effort of answering these questions then it will be helpful for many others also. Thank you very much in advance.
1) What is the best way to find an apartment?
What I knew: Through agents. Many are cheaters and show bad apartments. All online listing are wrong. Then, how to find better agents?
2) What are the main clauses to be included/to be careful with in rental agreements?
3) I read about "fapiao" to claim tax exemption for rental expense. How to get that? Do we need to get that every month ? What clauses to be included in agreement to get that without fail?
4) How much % we would be paying for social security in hangzhou? Any specific calculation available? If it company specific, any rough range can be advised?
5) What would be the cost of living for a leading decent life style (typical middle class indian life style) 1 BHK apartment(including maintenance/Tax), food/groceries for 2 people, utilities, internet, mobile bills, transport, simple pocket money for 2 coffees per day for each person, some non-repeating unexpected small expenditures like buying cloths, house holds etc.
6) Is it possible to have a maid for home? any estimation of cost per 1 hour in a day ? for info i stay in Binjiang destrict.
Leave a reply